Things to know

Regularly read by 50,000+ readers in over 140 countries around the world, "Dear Bro Jo" is published several times a month.

This is column is just one guy's opinion, and while he does his best to keep what he thinks, says and writes in-line with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, "Dear Bro Jo" is not an LDS Church website. (And Sister Jo thinks you should know that he's sometimes wrong, and often way too opinionated for his own good.)

Nothing here is meant to take the place of talking with parents, leaders, or Church authorities. Please, if you need serious help, talk to a trusted adult, leader, and / or professional counselor.

Please like our Facebook page, and check it often for Discussions, Notes, Events and just General Good Stuff!

Everything here is copyrighted. If you're going to quote any part of anything here, please get Bro Jo's written permission. You can reach him at dearbrojo@gmail.com.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Checking In

December 10, 2019

Dear Readers,


I know I haven't posted anything new in a long time . . . and I apologize for that.  Life can get busy, our assignments can change, and (to be honest) after posting over 1500 responses (and answering thousands more emails) I haven't been sure that I have much to tell you that I haven't already said.

Hopefully the database is organized enough that you can find the answers you're looking for.

That said, as time has passed I have realized that there Are a Few Things that I may not have addressed, or perhaps have not addressed as well as I wish I had.  To that end I will, once in a while and rarely, add something to the column.  The First One will be post on Thursday, December 12th, 2019.

Know that I love you.  Know that God loves you.  Repentance is Real. 

Dating isn't as difficult as we often make it out to be.

And Temple Marriage is AWESOME!

Cheers,


- Bro Jo

No comments: