Things to know

Regularly read by 50,000+ readers in over 140 countries around the world, "Dear Bro Jo" is published several times a month.

This is column is just one guy's opinion, and while he does his best to keep what he thinks, says and writes in-line with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, "Dear Bro Jo" is not an LDS Church website. (And Sister Jo thinks you should know that he's sometimes wrong, and often way too opinionated for his own good.)

Nothing here is meant to take the place of talking with parents, leaders, or Church authorities. Please, if you need serious help, talk to a trusted adult, leader, and / or professional counselor.

Please like our Facebook page, and check it often for Discussions, Notes, Events and just General Good Stuff!

Everything here is copyrighted. If you're going to quote any part of anything here, please get Bro Jo's written permission. You can reach him at dearbrojo@gmail.com.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Would You Marry a Bad Kisser? - Part 3 of 4

Dear Bro Jo,

It bothers me, but it doesn't bother him. And honestly, other than that, I would definitely say yes because he is a great guy. We probably just aren't experienced enough at kissing or something.

- Confused



Dear Confused,

So the reason you're not going to marry the man of your dreams is because he's a terrible kisser?

Like I said, I can see that as a deal breaker . . . but if he's that great at everything else, why not help him improve at this one thing?

Love is tough to find, and a great eternal companion a rare and valuable commodity.

What if he was a great kisser?  What if you told him how you feel about it?  How important it is to you?

What if you put forth some effort teaching him, helping him, to be great?

- Bro Jo


Dear Bro Jo,

And yes I have seen that video before.

I hope kissing can be learned!

- Confused




Dear Confused,

Of course it can be learned!

Just takes Sincere Desire to Improve and Practice.

- Bro Jo





Dear Bro Jo,

If I could teach him and learn myself how to be a great kisser I would definitely marry him. Although I feel that's shallow of me to say. I think I'll talk to him. He decided to wait until the next time I see him to get my official decision about marrying him. Which could be a couple weeks from now, at least.

Thanks Bro Jo.

- Confused




Dear Confused,

You HAVE to talk to him.

Be Loving.  Be Honest.  And Be Fair.

Besides, what's the worst thing that could happen?  You both become better kissers???

- Bro Jo




Dear Bro Jo,

Thanks Bro Jo, I will.

- Confused

No comments: