Things to know

Regularly read by 50,000+ readers in over 140 countries around the world, "Dear Bro Jo" is published several times a month.

This is column is just one guy's opinion, and while he does his best to keep what he thinks, says and writes in-line with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, "Dear Bro Jo" is not an LDS Church website. (And Sister Jo thinks you should know that he's sometimes wrong, and often way too opinionated for his own good.)

Nothing here is meant to take the place of talking with parents, leaders, or Church authorities. Please, if you need serious help, talk to a trusted adult, leader, and / or professional counselor.

Please like our Facebook page, and check it often for Discussions, Notes, Events and just General Good Stuff!

Everything here is copyrighted. If you're going to quote any part of anything here, please get Bro Jo's written permission. You can reach him at dearbrojo@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Which Guy Should She Choose? - Part 2

Dear Bro Jo,

There is another guy who I don’t like who will not leave me alone unless I have a boyfriend and I told both the guys about and "Peter" doesn’t have a face book so he suggested "John" do that so I don’t have to deal with him.

- Unsure


Dear Unsure,

well you're life is just full of drama, isn't it?

So, OK, you've got these two guys you're dating, and you feel the need to pick between them, is that right?

I guess my first question is: why?

More specifically, why do you need to choose right now?

- Bro Jo


Dear Bro Jo,

I want to choose between them now cause I know they are holding out for me to make a decision, and I don’t think it’s fair.. I care for them both deeply and want them to be happy but I know I can’t have both.

- Unsure


Dear Unsure,

So you've told me about all the things they have in common . . . how are they different?

And, it has to be asked, what does the Spirit tell you?

- Bro Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever tried just putting your relationship status to "private" and if anyone asks you can tell them it's none of their business? Have a backbone and tell him to get away.