Things to know

Regularly read by 50,000+ readers in over 140 countries around the world, "Dear Bro Jo" is published several times a month.

This is column is just one guy's opinion, and while he does his best to keep what he thinks, says and writes in-line with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, "Dear Bro Jo" is not an LDS Church website. (And Sister Jo thinks you should know that he's sometimes wrong, and often way too opinionated for his own good.)

Nothing here is meant to take the place of talking with parents, leaders, or Church authorities. Please, if you need serious help, talk to a trusted adult, leader, and / or professional counselor.

Please like our Facebook page, and check it often for Discussions, Notes, Events and just General Good Stuff!

Everything here is copyrighted. If you're going to quote any part of anything here, please get Bro Jo's written permission. You can reach him at dearbrojo@gmail.com.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Update - Wishing . . .

[Readers - the following is a follow up letter I received from "Wishing for Guidance" that originally published on September 18th, 2009.  You can read the original column HERE.]


Dear Bro Jo,

Wishing for Guidance again! I just wanted to say thank you for being honest. Brutal, but honest. I'm going to [scratch that - I'm working on] what you've suggested. reading scriptures, praying, and over all becoming a happy and good daughter of God. I'm going to keep an open mind about men as well. Thank you once again and I hope you continue to advise people like me. :) We need it.

Sincerely,

Wishing for Guidance


Dear Wishing,

Well I hope I wasn't THAT brutal . . .

I was trying to be upbeat (sort of)

:)

You're welcome, thanks for reading and writing in, and God Bless!

Keep me posted of your progress,

- Bro Jo

No comments: