Things to know

Regularly read by 50,000+ readers in over 140 countries around the world, "Dear Bro Jo" is published several times a month.

This is column is just one guy's opinion, and while he does his best to keep what he thinks, says and writes in-line with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, "Dear Bro Jo" is not an LDS Church website. (And Sister Jo thinks you should know that he's sometimes wrong, and often way too opinionated for his own good.)

Nothing here is meant to take the place of talking with parents, leaders, or Church authorities. Please, if you need serious help, talk to a trusted adult, leader, and / or professional counselor.

Please like our Facebook page, and check it often for Discussions, Notes, Events and just General Good Stuff!

Everything here is copyrighted. If you're going to quote any part of anything here, please get Bro Jo's written permission. You can reach him at dearbrojo@gmail.com.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"I think he likes me . . ."

Dear Bro Jo,


(WARING: This email is cliché and stupid.)


I like this guy (told you it was cliché) and I have this crazy idea that he might like me back. But I'm not 16 yet. And he is. Should I do anything about it? He doesn't know I like him, obviously. But I don't know...should I tell him? Or just ignore it?


Thanks for reading this anyway...

(name withheld)


Dear NW,

Cliché, yes, stupid, no.

Don't ignore it, enjoy it!

But don't do much about it, either.

Remember, no serious boyfriends until you're out of High School.

- Bro Jo


Dear Bro Jo,

haha told you it was cliché :)

thanx for the advice, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach was getting difficult

ill just stay his friend, and hopefully he'll ask me out when i turn 16 ;)

- (name withheld)


Dear NW,

Good choice

;)

- Bro Jo

No comments: